Saturday, October 1, 2011

I will be bored until...

...March 2012! 


I just literally finished my book Skulduggery Pleasant: Death Bringer. It's the sixth book in the Skulduggery Pleasant series. The next one, Skulduggery Pleasant: The End of the World, comes out March next year. It will be an awfully long wait for the book, but a great late birthday present in the end. I will spend the rest of my wait, dying. And going on the website.

Skulduggery was so great because there was non-stop action and she (Valkyrie) was getting older and going through struggles in her relationship with Fletcher. Also, what happens with the creepy stalker vampire Caelan.



That’s why it's good.


Hannah - Teen Bookclub member


Visit the Skulduggery website!

No comments:

Post a Comment

and so what do YOU think?